Commercial Capture Xpress
The Citizens Bank of Forsyth County is excited to introduce the latest technology in check depositing, Commercial Capture Xpress.
Commercial Capture Xpress, or CCX, allows electronic depositing of checks by utilizing a desktop scanner which is connected to a PC and the Internet. Users scan checks at the business location and electronically transmit the data to our bank for processing.
The process works in three simple steps:
- SCAN- The scanner captures the front and back of each check, the MICR information along the bottom of each check, and the dollar amounts.
- BALANCE- Checks are totaled, balanced, and an electronic deposit ticket is prepared for approval.
- TRANSMIT- All check images are securely sent to our processing center electronically, and deposited into the appropriate accounts.
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Automatic reading of majority of checks with state of the art recognition technology
- Streamlined workflow processes
- Ability to add fields for each image for accounts receivable functions
- Software reviews all deposits for possible duplicate images
- Convenience - Prepare and submit deposits directly from any business location. Make deposits when it is most convenient for you- evenings, weekends, even holidays.
- Minimize Fraud and Improve Cash Flow- By depositing checks faster the collection of the funds takes place sooner.
- Increase Efficiency- Reduce the amount of time spent in preparing deposits and rushing to the bank before closing time.
- Reduce Costs- Eliminate employee trips to the bank; consolidate multiple banking relationships to reduce fees.
- Secure - We use the highest level of security available to encrypt images for safe transmission.
Please contact your local branch or your account officer for a demonstration today. We would like the opportunity to introduce you to Community Banking at its Best!
The Citizens Bank of Forsyth County