- Where are the Citizens Bank of Georgia branches located? What are the hours of operation?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- You can contact our Customer Service department one of two ways:
- Call Customer Service at 770-886-9500 Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM, and Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM
- Contact us directly from our website
- Is Citizens Bank of Georgia a secure financial institution?
- Citizens Bank of Georgia is a safe, secure and well-capitalized community bank. We are an FDIC member and an Equal Housing/Equal Opportunity Lender. Deposits are insured up to $250,000.
- Where can I find Citizens Bank of Georgia's FREE Mobile App?
- You can go to the App Store or Google Play store and search for CBGA. We also have them linked from our site on our Mobile Banking page.
- Where can I learn more about Citizens Bank of Georgia?
- Visit the About Us section of the website to learn more about Citizens Bank of Georgia.
- Can I bank with Citizens Bank by phone?
- How do I report a lost, stolen or damaged Citizens Bank Debit card?
- To report a Debit or ATM card as lost, stolen or damaged and to receive a new card, please contact our Customer Service Department during our normal business hours via:
- Telephone at 770-886-9500
- Secure email in the "Messaging" tab of your Online Banking account
- You can also process this request with a representative at one of our banking offices.
- If you need to report a card lost or stolen outside of normal business hours, please call 770-886-9500 and follow the prompts to be directed accordingly. Damaged cards should only be reported during normal business hours.
- How quickly will I receive Online Banking access once my account has been opened?
- You have access to Online Banking immediately after account opening.
- How quickly will I receive my Debit card once my account has been opened?
- Immediately. We now issue Debit cards at the time of account opening.
- I know I have a per day limit on my debit card, how do I get it raised temporarily?
- The limit on your Debit card can be raised by contacting one of our Customer Service Representatives at 770-886-9500 Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM and Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM.
- You can also visit one of our locations.
- How quickly will I receive my first order of checks for my Checking or Money Market Account once my account has been opened?
- You typically receive your first order of checks in 7 to 10 business days.
- How do I change the address on my account?
- You can change the current address on your account by contacting one of our Customer Service Representatives at 770-886-9500 Monday-Thursday 8:30 AM-5:00 PM and Friday 8:30 AM-6:00 PM.
- Log onto online banking and submit the change through a secure message.
- You can also visit one of our locations.
- What types of products and services do you offer?
- Citizens Bank offers a full suite of personal and business products and services. This includes deposit accounts (checking, savings, and money market accounts, as well as CDs, and IRA products), personal and business loans, and other traditional and online services.
- How do I apply for a loan?
- To apply for a commercial or personal loan, please contact one of our loan officers or check the Loan Applications link under Loan Services on our website. We will work with you to customize a loan program tailored to fit your specific financing needs.
- Can I make transfers online?
- As a Citizens Bank of Georgia customer enrolled in Online Banking, you can make free internal transfers. Money market accounts have a limit of six debits per month, excluding withdrawals made in person at the bank.
- External transfers can be done as a wire or using our External transfer system within Online Banking.
- Some external transfers can be established through our bill payment service.
Paycheck Protection Program Information
As of 5/5/2021, SBA announced that the Paycheck Protection Program funding has been exhausted. Customers who have taken advantage of this program are encouraged to begin the forgiveness process by completing the Forgiveness Application available below when all PPP loan proceeds have been spent in accordance with program guidelines. Completed Forgiveness Applications should be emailed to email@example.com and will be processed promptly upon receipt. After submission, you will get an email acknowledgment that your Forgiveness Application has been received and another email when SBA has notified us of their forgiveness decision.
Forgiveness Application 3508
Forgiveness Application 3508S
Forgiveness Applications 3508EZ